Monday, July 15, 2019

A Power Reading for the Week of July 15, 2019

I started my day confronting a dog owner. He was using the park to train his rescued German Shepherd. The dog was off leash and charged at me while I was walking my 2 senior dogs. I screamed, grabbed my pups, and made it to my car before the Shepherd attacked or greeted us.

I drove up to the man, angry that my morning peace was disturbed. He mocked my fear with abusive language. The b__ch in me reared its ugly head.

I came home to do the weekly reading. The cards surprised me--they appeard to be powerful and wise. I was not feeling it. I chose to pull a card from Chopra's Kabala Oracle Cards. Then I knew the meaning.

Here's one reading for all, mostly for me:

We all want life to be Enchanting, but anything can disturb that sense of peace and joy. Anything can rob our sensibilities and effective communication skills. How do we get back on track? How do we stay on track?  There is only One Way!

Our wounds cut deep into the subconscious mind where all POWER lies. Personal outbursts, such as mine this morning, are mirrors of past hurts not yet healed.

The Hebrew Letter Kuf represents compassion for others--Nature and animals included. By practicing compassion, we can remove the blocks to LOVE at the subconscious level. That is our task for the week-- to practice kindness, no matter what.

Blessed Be as we take a Healing Journey together❤️

Daphne's Web Turret Cards --Wisdom From Across the Ages
Deepak Chopra Kabala Oracle Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment