Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Prophecy


There is one question being asked by nearly everyone on the planet: What's it all about?
There is only one answer: It's all about you!

Each of us is being called to go within and find TRUTH. 
Is there a need to waste money and supplies anymore? No, we are and have everything already. 
Is there a need to compete and get ahead of others? No, we are magnificently made by our Creator. 
Is there a need to hurt and exploit any other living thing? NO, NEVER, AWAKEN!

You might ask about your suffering at this time. 
I ask whether you ever suffered before this time?
I suggest to you that all our worldly suffering is a trigger for us to recognize miracles and connect to that which is INVISIBLE.
The Invisible is YOU! 

We are our own heros and heroines, all powerful, capable of redesigning ourselves and our circumstances.  
Blessed Be
I AM

5 comments:

  1. I am sad because the world seems more angry, judgemental, hateful. We are politically divided in this country like we are two kinds of beings and people call each other names. What will make this stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I share your sadness. My greatest concerns are for the children, animals, elderly, and trees in the line of destruction.
    I try to hold a new vision, one of greater respect and kindness, but I admit to being angry most of the time.
    Let's help each other lift the world in consciousness. A rising tide raises all boats
    Many blessings to you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, where is the school for dreams? Is it here or in real life.
    Sorry to be confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The school was in operation for 20 years prior to the pandemic.
      This blog is what remains.
      I must continue to update it --thank you for this question. I apologize for the year delay in answering ❤️

      Delete
    2. The school was in operation for 20 years prior to the pandemic.
      This blog is what remains.
      I must continue to update it --thank you for this question. I apologize for the year delay in answering ❤️

      Delete