Saturday, February 3, 2024

UNSETTLING TIMES

I must admit, I'm going through an emotional period in my life. Is it the times in which we live or is it me? The Law of Thought is 100%. I must take responsibility for my personal distress although outside factors close to home AND in the world clearly appear to be the reasons. Is it because I am reacting rather than responding? Join me in becoming grounded in love, no matter what is happening. Let's talk...L L Cartin -- Daphne's Web and The Worthless Wife--Living a Permanent Lie

2 comments:

  1. Googled Law of Thought and am clueless for what it means for living our life. Please explain. And no way of thinking can make the world seem less chaotic as far as I can tell. Messy times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi --Our thoughts have a way of manifesting into situations, without our knowing or understanding. We cannot control the thoughts of others, only our own. If we look upon a world of chaos, the image might be showing us chaos in our thinking. Everything begins with just us. Practice choosing loving thoughts during your day. I know it's hard under difficult circumstances. Try to replace an unloving thought with a relatable loving one. step by step, we change our situations.

    ReplyDelete