Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bloom Anywhere!

I knew a woman who was unhappy with her life circumstances.  Her holiday meals were on card tables and lawn chairs as there was never enough money to have the lavish table she thought an event should have.  She complained constantly. Then unexpectedly, she came into a fortune of money! 

But something is gnawing away at her. She will never get a second chance. She can never erase the grumbling from her past which did not meet her ideal.  She never learned appreciation and humility, and all her money can't buy it for her. 
Never let a chance go by -- bloom exactly where your circumstances have led you. 


Links

4 comments:

  1. reminds me of me. i keep wishing i could do more for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      The recognition you just shared is enough to open your mind to this:

      The desire to do more for your children is from your love --that's all they need. Love is the highest of all ideals.

      When you show them your confidence in that love, "they" will bloom right under your feet. And when you see it in them, know they are a mirror of YOU!

      You seem like an awesome parent. Know that of yourself and all will be well.

      ~D~

      Delete
  2. Dont you feel stuck if you stay in the same place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I do feel stuck when I seem to stay in the same place. This is why and how I learned the principles of the Law of Attraction -- to move forward in my life and bring myself greater opportunities for love, health, abundance, etc.

      And because I have manifested a great deal simply by proper use of the LOA, I offer this blog to help others do the same.

      The questions people ask actually assist me to grow also, and since the blog was first started, my life has changed dramatically.

      You can use this blog as if you were in my school. Begin by reading some of the earlier posts, questions and answers. Feel free to question everything, anything, even in the earlier posts.

      ~D~

      Delete