Friday, December 14, 2018

DAPHNE'S WEB Now Available!

It has been a long time coming - but Daphne's Web (A Haunting Romance) has been published and is available through Amazon.  I look forward to sharing snippets of the backstory, the fictional story, and currents of metaphysical and otherworldly messages it imparts. Book readers, blog visitors and others just stopping by are welcome to comment and join in on discussions.  A new blog journey has begun for me, but I will also continue to post from my Nature walks and musings about life and its mysteries.






Order Daphne's Web

4 comments:

  1. LL my book just came in mail. i'm so interested and excited to read it now. what kind of questions can we ask here? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you for your interest in Daphnes Web.

    Beneath the paranormal tale, there are many metaphysical principles to discover. I think they will spark questions, and I will be happy to answer all of them.

    In a few weeks, I'll begin simple chapter discussions. Please check the FB page where I will announce what I'm doing.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete