Wednesday, December 19, 2018

THE TURRET AWAITS YOU...


"The turret awaits you..." 

People have asked me what that means. In my own home as well as in the story - the turret is a mysterious, spooky place. It is presided over by the ghost in Daphne's world. He lures selected students to its peak, but for what?  Allow yourself to be drawn to the amber glow beneath the turret's door.



FREE SAMPLE (PDF) first 6 chapters:

Order Daphne's Web (Amazon)
Order Daphne's Web (B&N)
facebook.com/LLCartin
twitter.com/LLCartin

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little bit of a chicken but I think I would love to experience such a place. Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      TV shows seem to highlight haunted places with restless spirits.

      I was once invited to be on the Montel Williams show to talk about my house. But when I explained the spirits meant me no harm, the producers lost interest.

      Every place and thing carries energy right back to the sea or forest from which it came. This is why it's so important for us to lovingly care for everything.


      That's the lesson XO

      Delete