Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do The Homework




"Daphne had Dr. Wake’s library with books of great wisdom from across the ages that she studied night after night.  Daphne would sit on a soft cushion covering the curved bench and wait for him to arrive." Daphne's Web: A Haunting Legacy 

Are you surprised the Law of Attraction (LOA) has steps to it?  If you don't do your homework, it might really slow things down, so this step is a must! You'll need to learn all about the very thing that you want.  I was lucky when I opened SCHOOL FOR DREAMS.  The ghost was my mentor, but I still had to do the studying and be creative or my classes would fizzle. I have to say, some of my students were not always thrilled with the teaching methods.  I should also add that the ghost wasn't exactly a shrinking violet when it came to making his will known to the students, either.

When you are doing what is necessary for the LOA, it is almost as if the Universe opens up for you.  It is the feeling you get when driving down a road and the lights turn green as you reach each intersection -- just in time to keep on going -- never having to take your foot off the gas pedal.

4 comments:

  1. Is there a way to know if we are on the right track? Maybe what we choose would not be the best outcome. How can we be sure? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      We always know if we're on the right track by using our inner radar. How does it make you feel?

      There is an old expression...if it looks like a rat, smells like a rat...chances are...it is a rat.

      Many people work hard at holding onto the wrong thing, rather than allowing the right thing to flow into their life.

      ~D~

      Delete
  2. OMG that green light experience has happened for me and it felt magical. Of course, I never connected it to anything but luck at the time. Wish I played the lottery that day. I think I have to be more tuned in to the little moments like that. Good food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      This is an ordered Universe and luck only seems to play a part.

      Your green light experience was validation of the supernatural.

      Thank you for sharing.

      ~D~

      Delete