Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fear of Success?




Uncertainty came up many times for me because I had little money to spare when I first moved into the Victorian and was overwhelmed with repairs.  But I was given the gift of secret, passed-down knowledge, so I knew an opportunity when I saw one.

Have I mentioned the mysterious, old leather notebook left behind by the estate?

I had to let go of the grinding fear I held in the pit of my stomach to set things in motion. Eventually, my meager bank account turned into a large fortune and I became an astute businesswoman.

Like me, everyone is standing on their own gold.

2 comments:

  1. Daphne, no, you didn't mention the notebook in the other posts. I wouldn't mind finding one of those myself if I could figure out what to invest in to steer me to my fortune. I also wouldn't mind a handsome ghost leading me to it, either, LOL. He IS handsome, isn't he???? Or maybe you can't see him. Keep blogging. I'm dying to buy the book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      The ghost is very handsome and knows what he wants, when he wants it.

      Listen carefully, there is a Voice inside you leading you to your fortune. Are you willing to follow it?

      ~D~

      Delete