Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Miracles Galore

Hurricane Sandy has taken quite a toll on so many people, yet  miracles are happening everywhere. 

Here's the glitch...in order for a miracle to occur to one who is temporarily in need, that person must be willing to receive. 

So many people are eager to help others, but not take any help for themselves. 

Both giving and receiving are the same thing.  It's a holy communion between brothers to receive the Love of a miracle.

Divine Source is stimulating all of it. 


4 comments:

  1. it was hard for me to have a family memeber help me out during the storm because we had been fighting. Now we're back to being in each others life again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      From the ashes rises the phoenix.

      :)

      ~D~

      Delete
  2. It is a blessing that I and loved ones survived the storm and my house is intact. We went over a week without power and people were trying to help each other even though we were stuck on our street. I am glad that you are back to posting. I missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Gratitude through all things becomes everything.

      ~D~

      Delete