Thursday, January 25, 2024

ALCHEMY --- MAGIC

We all want a bit of magic in our lives. We all have the power to activate magic. Think of "music notes" written on a page. The composer heard with "inner hearing" from SOURCE ENERGY how the song, composition, score should sound. But not until those written notes come alive through instrument and/or voice, will all of us "hear" what was written. The FREQUENCY was lifted by the muscians. That very change is alchemy -- magic. So, how do we apply that simple example to individual life? State an honorable intention. Understand it is from SOURCE ENERGY. Then speak it, sing it, find any notes on your piano to accompany it, etc. Our action raises the frequency of every intention. And for those who love reading the Word of G-d, try singing the verses, just as King David did with his Psalms. Be prepared to be amazed. Let's talk...L L Cartin -- The Worthless Wife

4 comments:

  1. Im curious who is the worthless wife? Why worthless? Nobody is worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-- I love your comment :)
    I am the Worthless Wife. It is the title of my soon-to-be-published memoire of my experiences married nearly 50 years with a womanizing narcissist.

    You are perfectly correct--nobody is worthless. I realized that while dying from stage 4 cancer. My subtitle evolved from when I was sick: "Living a Permanent Lie."

    Your thoughts here...should I switch the order of the titles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. subtitle should tell you are a survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)-- I'll think about that as the memoire is closer to completion and about to be pitched to publishers.

    The question I have is...have I really survived anything? I write these blog posts to affirm my own mind towards positive thinking, but I often fall into fear and worry.

    ReplyDelete