Saturday, September 22, 2012

Morning Sun

The sun reminds us we are involved in a joyous process of regeneration.  At any age, we can get a new lease on life, a dawning into a wondrous new world of experience.

This is a moment when your sub-conscious mind and ego conscious mind are aware of each other.   Rather than being at odds as they have always been, for the first time in your life -- you have harmony. 

The seas have gathered (states of mind) and are utterly enjoying the other. 

Now watch...that same old peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, a delicious wonder to the taste!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi,

      At the moment, so do I -- things are feeling funky.

      ~D~

      Delete
    2. Oh no! How do you get out of feeling funky?

      Delete
    3. Hi,

      I can't do it by myself -- I need to see a mirror reflection of who I truly am.

      Someone, a familiar or a stranger, it doesn't matter, will say or do something so kind in my presence, that I know it is my life-raft.

      It is my opportunity to perceive myself and my situation differently. The person was sent in answer to my prayers.

      ~D~

      Delete
  2. I have those moments but they don't last. Senses rev up and I feel more alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I know exactly what you mean--(they don't last and they make us feel more alive)

      If we can both understand how to call those moments back, we'll be fine.

      That way is choice -- how we choose to look at our situations. Can we be in a difficult time and see it differently???

      Can we choose loving thoughts in spite of the circumstances?

      Feeling alive comes by way of the contrast -- a tough life experience and finding goodness beneath the surface.

      It's at the connection of the two that we are jolted by a current of feeling alive. We evolve in consciousness each time.

      ~D~

      Delete