Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life's Theatre

"...some people only feel alive when they create drama."
Daphne's Web:A Haunting Legacy
We all write our life script and we are the star on a stage of our own construction. 
What kind of audience are you drawing to your box office -- people in crisis, people looking for love, people wanting to laugh and experience joy, people climbing the social ladder, people who thrive on drama...etc?
Food for thought...




YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/schoolfordreams
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/Daphnes-Web

8 comments:

  1. omg this resonates!!!! I have drama queens in my life everywhere!!!. yuk have to rethink how I got here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I like what you wrote:

      "...have to rethink how I got here."

      Yes, that's it for all of us! We have the power to rethink everything!

      Thank you for your insight.

      ~D~

      Delete
  2. so how do we change who shows up at the box office, LOL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      We change who shows up for the performance by changing the role we choose to play.

      The power is all ours.

      ~D~

      Delete
  3. My family is the drama capital and I did not exactly attract them. I'm stuck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      We are never stuck.

      We can choose to be the Flame of Light in their lives, the Love they are seeking in all the wrong ways, the Forgiveness they cannot seem to understand -- instead of jumping into their ring of drama.

      Even in childhood, I was always different from my family. I became the subject of subtle ridicule and criticism. I was disturbed by that until I finally realized my purpose.

      I was born to learn about Love and to teach it to others. And since you have come to me, then you are another link to do the same thing.

      Your family is a perfect, earthbound school for you. Keep searching, asking questions, studying. Eventually, you will be reaching the world.

      Anything you need, you can find me here.

      ~D~

      Delete
  4. ha ha funny thingie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      It is quite funny, I agree :)

      ~D~

      Delete