Sunday, June 3, 2012

Handsome Ghost

I do see my ghost. 

He appears to me in different ways, sometimes as a purple plume and other times he tips a book off a shelf in my library and mists a secret message across the walls.

I have danced with him and he has kissed me often.  But remember, I am a character in a book who lives in an old, Victorian house.  So...are my experiences real???

Oh yes...just ask the author who was inspired to write the story.  It is her house and I know for a fact, she is with her ghost this very minute; he's comforting her while she sits alone at the computer.  He loves her for sharing his message to the world.

8 comments:

  1. Is a ghost's kiss cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Humm...his kiss tingles.

    The ghost's energy can be either cold or warm, depending upon what he wants from me...

    ~D~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like my husband! LOL.

      Delete
    2. Hi,

      I love your response!

      I had my moments with the ghost. Although the tension between us heightened the passion, we nearly set the house on fire!

      ~D~

      Delete
  3. so daphne what do YOU look like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Well, how do I answer this? Since all women are beautiful at every age, I would like to say I am beautiful -- like you. My looks changed over time, but not in the usual way of most people, an inner beauty became noticeable. The more I walked in the teachings of my ghost, the more radiant my students thought I looked. I was also shown great beauty secrets.
    ~D~

    ReplyDelete