Saturday, January 6, 2024

DESTINY: Glitz or Spirituality???

For all of us, our destiny is mapped out in the stars. At the time of my birth, the Jewish celebration of Shuvuot coincided with the Christian holiday of Pentacost. My parents did not know the ancient {Revelation of the 10 Commandments to Moses} as well as the {Sacred Descent of the Holy Spirit after the Crucifixion} were being observed in unity that year. As a result of their ignorance, I lived a carnal life which led me to a like-minded man. However, the moment I gave birth to our first child, something shifted in my consciousness. Our marital struggles began shortly afterwards. In any number of ways, my husband attacked my spiritual explorations. I sought after a more narrow path while he walked an even wider path of money, materialism, and their trappings. Is it my fault or his that he stepped out on me? But the real question is this: Why, after nearly a half century of study, am I capable of being triggered by his glitz? I am angry, jealous he is sharing that life with a wife imposter. I'm having trouble holding on to my Divine Destiny, although I understand this conflict is really a Gateway for me to gain more Wisdom. Oy vey... Human options can be so difficult. Let's talk...L L Cartin -- The Worthless Wife

6 comments:

  1. Today because of you I opened page 68 of the 72 names of God. I am thinking that this is insight for you . I hope it gets you though at this time of what you are feeling. 💋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!! I opened my book to P 68. The "battle" is in ME!!!
      Aleph
      Lamed
      Daled
      I set up those letters on my dining room table as my reminder.
      The Truth be known--YOU have been my reminder. This is a Holy relationship as described by ACIM.
      Thank you SO much!

      Delete
  2. My post is not about a relationship to a person, but I think there is a connection to be found. I had a big ife change when I moved out of state after living in another for decades. I had to unload much of my life's accumulation of stuff. Some were my own acquisitions, some from deceased relatives, some things just seemed to magically appear in my garage. I had a challenging time getting rid of so much. I had to desensitize and not be triggered by the items I gave away. But I read something that made a difference: Memories are not things. Things are things. You don't lose the memory when you get rid of things.
    So began my journey to simplify.
    We also get triggered by memories from old relationships gone sour. Those memories take up space, like stuff, and thwart us from a constructive path. LL, I used to read your blog often and believe this quote I saved came from it a long time ago. Maybe it addresses some of what you have shared about recent challenges.
    "Until we recognize how many beliefs we harbor in our mind, we cannot RECEIVE anything new. Quantum Energy is stunted. Dreams will not easily manifest. The Law of Attraction will not properly work until we CHOOSE something new."
    Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your experience. Memories can conjure so many feelings. To me, they tug at my heart. The bad ones cause me to look at my guilt and shame, the good ones make me sad those times are lost in the winds of change.

      I was stunned by what you quoted from the blog years ago when Wisdom flowed through me more easily. I admit I am stunted. But the last person who commented made me remember I am doing it to myself.

      Like all of us--we'll get there. Where? I have no idea. Maybe once the Sacred Circle closes, the veil will lift enough for us to see where we have been all along?

      If you ever read Daphne's Web, then you know the Power of the Sacred Circle

      Delete
    2. I will order Daphne's Web to read and post when spirit moves me ;)

      Delete
  3. LOL--Enjoy!!!
    Just a quick FYI-- The story is a fictionalized version of living alone in an 1896 Victorian, documented as having paranormal activity. Many character experiences as well as the metaphysical school were based upon my own life.

    ReplyDelete