Thursday, January 4, 2024

RHOM -- Endless Fighting

For me, it is stressful watching these women from Real Housewives of Miami, all beautiful and wealthy, suffer so much. In my opinion, each one either consciously or unconsciously wants to see herself better off than the others to have peace. Here's a tidbit from my own life to demonstrate the folly behind that kind of thinking...my legal husband has been "stolen" from me. The lady had an advantage years ago by working as his employee. She used her advantage to position herself as being better off. It has created decades of emotional neglect and struggle for me and my family. HOWEVER, the lady can only TRY to have peace--contentment. Her gratitude is based upon her assumption that she has won--that I am suffering. Let's talk and I will reveal the secrets to my peace gained from these circumstances. L L Cartin --The Worthless Wife

2 comments:

  1. Your Wisdom and studies make you the peace the only winner- You resonate beyond it all and then some more. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Your words bring me peace--thank you. I agree that diving into various spiritual studies will liberate us from suffering.

    ReplyDelete