Wednesday, January 17, 2024

YOUTHING--AGING BACKWARDS

Is it possible to be healthier, look, and feel younger? YES!!! I left a month-long hospital stay three years ago appearing like a very aged person beyond my 73 years at the time. I was gaunt, gray, wrinkled, etc. I couldn't walk, let along stand on my own. But what I had going for me were decades of studying science of mind, power of thoughts, G-d within, etc. I took my medications and paid NO ATTENTION to the grim medical reports, my looks, and compromised abilities. I only glanced at myself in mirrors--seeing a sliver of my previous beauty. I used positive affirmations right up my chakras starting with I AM at the root to I UNDERSTAND at the crown chakra, creating an aura of YOUTHING. I NEVER COMPLAINED about my circumstances. Three years later, I am totally disconnected with my reality. I only see myself as youthful, beautiful, and healed. I can't see myself otherwise, and neither can my amazed doctors or others who meet me. With all that power, can you understand how I drew stage 4 cancer into existance in the first place? Married to a narcissist for nearly 50 years, caused me to live a permanent lie of being worthless. Like electricity, our power can burn down a city or light it up. Let's talk...L L Cartin -- The Worthless Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment