Tuesday, January 9, 2024

JOYCE MEYERS: WHY G-D? vs TRUST G-D!

I listened to Joyce Meyers on tv today at 6 am EST. I was left sobbing--her message was so powerful. She indicated she just went through a season of injuries to her legs. She spent weeks in a rehab facility. Through my tears, I best recall her story as shifting from "Why, G-d, has this happened to me?" to "I trust you, G-D." In no time, she realized she was intended to be in that exact predicament to help others, especially a much younger woman in the facility who had both legs amputated. I thought of my marital predicament. I am trusting G-d to show me what to do. That does not mean I am doing nothing. I am TRUSTING -- the hardest action of all to take. Let's talk...L L Cartin - The Worthless Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment