Saturday, January 13, 2024

LACK OF APPRECIATION -- Society's Downfall

In my opinion, I recently witnessed a display of ungrateful behavior. If I was asked to comment, I would say the following: You might have too many plans, activities, too much stuff, food, and excessive spending. How do I know? I see a SATURATION level in all of you. Everything appears meaningless at this point. I'm not seeing advances in a child's reading or writing, violin playing. You have an electronic keyboard no one uses and everyone wanted. Everything seems to be happiness in the "Moment of Expectation" only. Then it all goes downhill--quickly. It's time to develop from the inside out. But then, sadly, I was not asked to comment. Maybe this might help other families who are feeling saturated? Maybe this might be the answer to stop a young adult from acting priviledged without ever having developed any substance, any desire to give to others and be part of society's solution? I can only hope so. Let's talk...L L Cartin--The Worthless Wife

2 comments: